Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog 23 : 2014 interview

So today, just when lunch started I had the oppurtunity to meet as well as interview a student from Ipoly's class of 2014.

1) Who I had the chance to interview was a girl in South house named Symphony Moreno.

2) Me: "What ideas do you have for you senior project and why" ?

Symphony: "What I am looking into is straight up Photography, maybe even forensic photography."

Me: "Really, thats sounds really intersting. Im pretty sure that this girl named nicole Diaz in my senior class has either one of those topics, so if anything I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving you a few tips or other information about photography related things."


Me: "Is there any specific reason why you are interested in those topics" ?

Symphony: " Well first of all I really enjoy the aspects of photos and photgraphy in general. Til this day I still concider photography as a type of carreer path for me to take on someday in the future. Also if I am going to achieve photography as a carreer, I think it would be useful to have the knowledge and experience."

3) Me: "What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hr mentorship experience" ?

Symphony: "As of now I'm not really sure what I will be able to do, but so far I've been researching places online that I might be able to go to, and also I have been trying to get in contact with this one forensic photographer, as well as contacting a police station to see if things will be possible for me there"

4) Me: "What do you hope to see or expect while watching the 2013 2hr presentations" ?

Symphony: "To be honest I am not really sure, becaus e the whole senior project idea is still new to me and also too because everyone has a different topic. If anything I hope to be able to see a topic similar to the one I will chosing".

5) Me: "Is there any questions that you have that I could answer relating the senior project or senior year" ?

Symphony: "Is the senior project hard" ? .."And if so, how brutal is it" ?

Me: " Honestly senior project isn't difficult, as long as you pace your self correctly. Depending on your topic, things that could be difficult along the way are finding mentorship, people to interview, and maybe even the science fair. But in general the senior project may be stressful, but it is not hard to complete overall. It's all about being able to manage your time well so that you can get everything done on time, and about not giving up. As long as you try your best and manage your time in wise ways, senior year should be fun."



No comments:

Post a Comment